908 EASTON ROAD
908 EASTON ROAD Riegelsville, Pennsylvania 18077 United States

$520,000
 Get directions
 
Incredible investor opportunity. LIVE in one of the units and lease out the other three units OR lease out ALL FOUR. One unit vacant because it was being updated. Other three have tenants and are occupied. Beautifully maintained and updated 4...

Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty

  • Real Estate Professional
1631 Locust Street
3rd Floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103 United States
$520,000
.26 Acres
Exterior
Multi Family
Property type
1923
Year Built
PABU2003914
Web Id
PABU2003914
MLS ID

About 908 EASTON ROAD

Incredible investor opportunity. LIVE in one of the units and lease out the other three units OR lease out ALL FOUR. One unit vacant because it was being updated. Other three have tenants and are occupied. Beautifully maintained and updated 4 town house unit property located in the adorable and historic borough of Riegelsville. Incorporated in 1916, "Riegelsville Borough is a small riverfront town in upper Bucks County. It has a rich economic history rooted in farming, manufacturing, and transportation. From its beginnings in the 18th century until the early 20th century, the town has served as a key crossing point across the Delaware River, as a stopping area along the Delaware Canal, and as a center for paper milling. Traditionally, the borough's commercial district has been at the heart of the town's economic activity, providing the necessary supporting goods and services for both residents and businesses." More history: "Incorporated in 1916, Riegelsville Borough is located on land formerly belonging to Durham Township. It's history is closely tied to the Durham Iron Works. Tobias Worman served as the first postmaster beginning in 1847. Settlement began around 1774 when Wendel Schenk purchased land from the Penns' Lieutenant Governor James Hamilton. Schenk either built or improved a Ferry across the Delaware, and the area became known as Schenk's Ferry. Sometime later, the land was acquired by Benjamin Riegel, a farmer, through a sheriff's sale. Thereafter the village was known as Riegelsville. The ferry was abandoned with the opening of a bridge in 1837. It was damaged by the flood of 1903 and had to be replaced by what is still current, a wire suspension bridge built by the Roebling steelworks.At the close of the 19th century, through sometime in the 1920s, Riegelsville was a terminus of the Quakertown Eastern railroad, a 12-station line originated in Quakertown about 1896."

Listing Courtesy of Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty

Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty

  • Real Estate Professional
1631 Locust Street
3rd Floor Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103 United States
Contact Agent